immigrants2bfree Headline Animator

Vote 4 immigration reform! Call your senator!


Monday, June 7, 2010

Dream activist Felipe Matos talks to immigrants2bfree! Give a child a chance! Alto Arizona!

 Felipe Matos

Dream Activist

at

Alto Arizona - protest against

SB 1070



Felipe Matos is the child of undocumented immigrants.  Like his parents, he, too is undocumented.  This past year Felipe and three other undocumented youths including Gabby Pachecos took a huge risk.  They hiked from Florida to Washington D.C. to tell the story of the children of undocumented youth who can’t go to school.

This is my interview with Felipe Matos, Dream Activist, at Alto Arizona and Puente Arizona, a protest against SB 1070.  Let’s wish Felipe the best of luck in bringing the message of hope to a generation of future leaders!


If you like what you see I need your help!  My video equipment and camera equipment is beat!  I am looking for your hand-me-downs!  I want to bring you more immigration news but it is getting more difficult on a non-paying website.  If you are willing to help please email me, immigrants2bfree@gmail.com!

Let's give children of undocumented immigrants the chance to break the chain of poverty!  Support the Dream Activist and all youth struggling to make a future for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment